Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh, Happy Day

This one will be short and unpolished, but suffice it to say I'm just plain happy with the results of our presidential election. I spent the morning listening, alternatively, to Obama's victory speech from last night and enjoying the "Yes We Can" video made by Will.i.am last year. You can view the latter here:



I then came across this very funny and light-hearted video posted by, I imagine, a gang of dancers with a sense of humor and a wicked good knowledge of video editing.



The first video sings a song of hope, and the second just makes me smile. And seeing me hope and smile, my kids seem to be doing the same on this quiet autumn day, cooing and flirting shamelessly with me.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Willi.am looks a lot better in the video than he did on the CNN hologram on election night! Loved the dancers! Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home